I talk to people all the time who fervently want a career that expresses who they are.
- They want to feel engaged, energized, and excited by what they do.
- They want to make a difference in an area that has personal meaning to them.
That's the good news!
When I ask them what they want to do, they really have no idea.
- They may be able to give me a vague description of what they want to do
- Or they may not know what engages them.
- Or they have some clues, but don't have the words to articulate their passions.
The key to finding a career that fulfills your goal to have a
positive impact on the planet is knowing the internal signs that tell
- What you are drawn to
- What you are repelled by