Although it's not always obvious when tracking mainstream news sources, a wide variety of industries are making a concerted effort to be more sustainable!
If you want to work in the green/clean/sustainable space, it's not enough to know you want to make a difference.
You must be able to pinpoint where your skills, interests and experience fit within the emerging opportunities.
This "Expand Your Horizons" Webinar
is a wonderful way to open up your
awareness to the issues inspiring changes
in existing industries and births of new emerging industries.
The content Carol McClelland covers in this Webinar will be relevant to you if you are:
- Just starting to think about the possibility of transitioning to a green career and you aren't sure what green careers are out there.
- Already taking steps to shift into a green position or career and you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options.
- Ready to enhance your current career in ways that give you more impact; and you are looking for new opportunities to use your expertise to make a difference.
Join us for an information-rich webinar where you'll:
- Learn why "green" isn't the only key word you need to track these days.
- Discover why searching for green job titles is likely to leave you empty handed.
- Expand what you think is possible for your green career.
- Find out how to use current environmental and awareness challenges to pinpoint possible career directions that match your background whether it's technical, scientific, environmental, business, or non-technical.
- Identify factors that play a role in how green career opportunities unfold in your region.
- Understand the steps you'll take to identify the direction you'll take with your green career.
Register for this free webinar to spark
your imagination about what's possible
for your green career!
Visit our Facebook page to download our FREE Guidebook "Two Ways You May Be Unwittingly Derailing Your Transition to a Greener, More Sustainable Career and What You Can Do Right Now to Get Back on Track".
Don't forget to ""Like"" Us while you're there so you can see our green economy updates and other goodies!